Explanation of Quarantine/Exclusions
- 10 total days from the last close contact date with a positive case
- For people who are at risk of COVID-19 due to an exposure to a positive case
- FAMILY unit close contact quarantine takes place UNLESS you have been vaccinated
- Exclusion is someone who may also not choose to get tested or is excluded for other health reasons
- NON family close contact can move to a modified quarantine and test for 10 days with an OPT IN form from the nurse. They will be allowed to participate in school activities as long as the individual is negative. MASK MUST be worn during the testing phase.
COVID-19 Rapid antigen testing information
This link will explain how the rapid BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card test samples are collected and tested. USD 487 is not using the NAVICA app.