Speech (.5)-- required elective to be taken before graduation
|English I||English II||English III||Elective|
|Math||3.0||Algebra I||Algebra II||Geometry||Optional Elective|
|Science||3.0||Physical Science||Biology||Required Elective||Optional Electives|
|Fine Arts||1.0||Elective Option||Elective Option||Elective Option||Elective Option|
|Social Science||3.5||Gov. & Public Admin. Fund.||World History||American History||American Government & Social Science Elective|
|Freshmen Requirement||.5||Employability Skills|
|Other Required Course||0.5||Personal Finance||Personal Finance|
|Community Service Requirement||40 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours|
QUALIFIED ADMISSIONS CURRICULUM: If you are a 4 year college bound student, you will want to take the qualified admissions curriculum. Schools included: ESU, FHSU, KSU, PSU, WSU. KU has their own requirements. Qualified Admission curriculum are the same as our graduation requirements with the following additions:
- Senior English and/or College Comp I/II
- Math: Algebra I, II, Geometry, and a fourth credit of math OR 3 credits with a 22 or higher on the math portion of the ACT.
- Science: General Science, Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
KANSAS REGENTS SCHOLARS CURRICULUM also called Kansas Board of Regents:
Kansas Board of Regents Requirements must be met in order to qualify for Valedictorian or Salutatorian, as well as to be considered a Kansas Regents Scholar.
Requirements for Kansas Regents are the same as Qualified Admissions with the following additions:
- Physics-- senior year. Physics has to be completed to be considered for Kansas Regents requirements.
- Advanced Mathematics and/or Calculus
- Two years of one Foreign Language